Terms & Conditions
- The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections and also in “FAQ” , please read our FAQ and our returns policy before placing an order.
- Even though shanigarments.com shall try to deliver the products as per the details/specifications given on the order form by the user, it reserves (in it’s absolute discretion) a right to deliver a similar/alternate product for reasons beyond it’s control and any such action shall not be deemed as bad-delivery.
- Even though shanigarments.com shall try to meet the date and time of delivery schedule as given by the user in the order form, any delayed/ early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation from shanigarments.com .Every order is delivered as per specifications of the product mentioned online.
- Shall take due caution at the time of delivery to deliver the product to the correct person at the address on the order form, but disclaims any responsibility for claims, damages, and/or compensation.
- If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through email and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
- This site is owned by Shani Garments Pakistan. No material from this site or any other web site owned, operated, controlled or licensed by Shani Garments Pakistan. and/or associates or sister concerns may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without written permission of Shani Garments Pakistan. Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of Shani Garments and/or their associates or sister concerns or affiliates.
- The products/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and shanigarments.com disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. shanigarments.com does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall shanigarments.com be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall shanigarments.com be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise exceed the amount paid by the user to shanigarments.com for that specific service/product.
- All prices are inclusive of cartage, service charges, packaging and all other costs involved with the process of ordering and delivering. All the taxes and customs if applied are not included in the invoice value.
- All trademarks and products are owned by shanigarments.com.
Shani Garments ensures the protection of your personal data which it collects. Personal data is taken Confidential and did not share to any one.
We do not save any payment regarding data as we use third party payment option.
Shani Garments Uses Multiple Payment Options But didn’t save any data regarding payments. we used third party for payments.
- At Shani Garments, we understand that there could be times when you may want to cancel an order for various reasons. While we strive to make cancellations easier for you, we regret to inform that we cannot accept cancellations of all orders.
- We would be unable to accept order cancellations for custom-made item(s). This includes tailor-made items as well as altered item(s).
- Orders that are shipped from our warehouse or production unit cannot be cancelled.
- Orders placed during discount sale, clearance sale or using discount code and other promo codes will not be eligible for cancellation.
- A cancellation fee of 10% of the total bill amount will be applicable for refund into your credit/debit card or Paypal account, in order to cover the card transaction and admin cost. However, you can get 100% refund should you opt for Gift Vouchers worth the same amount that can be redeemed in the same e-store that you made your first purchase from.
- Refunds can be made by cheque or bank transfer if you have a bank account in UK/ Pakistan. However, additional wire transfer fees would be deducted from the refund amount if you have a bank account outside Pakistan. The time taken for the refund to be deposited into your bank account differs for every bank.